Today we’ll take the entire episode and look at how we can put an end to one of the most destructive habits of humankind: gossip. And, of course, we’ll begin with our own. Not that it’s an issue with you, of course, but it might be for some people you know. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- A definition of gossip: “Any type of harmful or hurtful communication that is not absolutely necessary to share.”
- Why there is no such thing as “good gossip.”
- Five steps that will help us break our own habit of gossip, as well as discourage others from gossiping.
- A practical strategy for eliminating gossip from your life.
- The connection between Oreo cookies and gossip!
- How to change the subject when others in a group are gossiping … and what to do when that doesn’t work.
- What it means to play the “Reverse Gossip” game and how you can help make peace between others.
- What to do when you’ve slipped back into the habit of gossip.
Click to Tweet
Gossip: Any type of harmful or hurtful communication that is not absolutely necessary to share. @BobBurg Click To Tweet
Learn 5 steps to break the gossip habit. The Holidays are an excellent time to do so. @BobBurg Click To Tweet
What is the “Reverse Gossip” game? Find out in this ep. of The Go-Giver Podcast. @BobBurg Click To Tweet