Happy New Year! I hope you had a fantastic holiday season. Success is always a fascinating topic to discuss. We’ll look at one success icon’s definition of success in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, a current success icon tells us how important it is to make time for success. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- Earl Nightingale’s definition of success from his classic 1956 recording, The Strangest Secret.
- Why effort is such a key part — but not the only part — of pursuing success.
- How to know whether an ideal is worthy.
Interview with Randy Gage
- How making excuses results in avoiding responsibility and choosing to be a victim.
- Why you don’t find energy — rather, you create it.
- Five key areas where we must make time for prosperity.
- Why you should schedule time to proactively think, and practical ways Randy does this.
- The value of getting enough rest, and what happens when you don’t.
- Why your planner must reflect your priorities.
Click to Tweet
You don’t find energy. You create energy. @Randy_Gage Click To Tweet
Only argue for the limitations you want to keep. @Randy_Gage Click To Tweet
Your planner must reflect your priorities. @Randy_Gage Click To Tweet
- Randy Gage’s Success & Prosperity Blog
- Randy Gage’s Prosperity TV
- Risky is the New Safe by Randy Gage
- Mad Genius by Randy Gage
- The Prosperity Series booklets by Randy Gage
- Follow Randy on Twitter