Complaining: What a wonderful habit … to rid ourselves of. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, the amazingly talented entrepreneur, storyteller, and multi-bestselling author, Jon Gordon will share some great tips on overcoming the complaining habit both individually and within the business culture. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- How complaining negatively affects the person doing the complaining, as well as the people around them.
- Why looking for a solution is much better than complaining.
- The effects of complaining on your brain.
- How to become the person others are seeking, instead of the one they are avoiding.
Interview with Jon Gordon
- How “energy vampires” can destroy your company.
- Why it’s better to focus on the solution instead of complaining about the problem.
- The link between complaining and feeling powerless.
- How to know when to surrender, and focus on controlling only what you can control.
- Why you can’t lead and complain at the same time.
- How love is the key to overcoming fear, whether you’re an athlete, business leader, educator, or any other type of leader.
Click to Tweet
Is complaining destroying your company culture? @JonGordon11 shows how to change the culture and focus on solutions. #culture Click To Tweet
Learn why you can’t lead and complain at the same time. @JonGordon11 #leadership Click To Tweet
Love is the key to overcoming fear. @JonGordon11 #love Click To Tweet
- The No Complaining Rule by Jon Gordon
- The Carpenter by Jon Gordon
- The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon
- You Win in the Locker Room First by Jon Gordon
- All of Jon’s books: JonGordon.com/books
- Jon’s blog: JonGordon.com/blog
- Follow Jon on Twitter