One of the nice things about life is that we get plenty of chances to make things right. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, we’ll explore some powerful wisdom as we speak with Kamal Ravikant, who has written a book — a fable — that will absolutely touch the heart of anyone who reads it. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- A reminder that regardless of the mistakes we may have made, we can always learn from them and begin again now.
- Several compelling quotes that will help you make a fresh start.
- A powerful example of beginning again now from the Patriots’ recent Super Bowl comeback … and an equally powerful lesson from the Falcons’ head coach.
- How to learn from the past rather than trying to relive it.
Interview with Kamal Ravikant
- An overview of Kamal’s book Rebirth, which recounts the protagonist Amit’s journey on the Camino de Santiago.
- Why the tragedy of life is not living what you know to be true.
- Why action and applied knowledge is much more powerful than acquiring head knowledge.
- The power of naming your fear.
- A very powerful question that can transform your life.
- A better alternative to the question, “Why is there suffering?”
- How to handle your fears constructively.
- Why forgiveness is necessary to set ourselves free.
- How to transform your life by living what you have learned.
Click to Tweet
Forgiveness is necessary to set ourselves free. @kamalravikant #rebirth #forgiveness Click To Tweet
Discover a powerful question that can transform your life. @kamalravikant #rebirth Click To Tweet
The tragedy of life is not living what you know to be true. @kamalravikant #rebirth #truth Click To Tweet
- Rebirth: A Fable of Love, Forgiveness, and Following Your Heart by Kamal Ravikant
- Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It by Kamal Ravikant
- Live Your Truth by Kamal Ravikant
- Follow Kamal Ravikant on Twitter
- Connect with Kamal Ravikant on Facebook