Is it more effective to build a business through systems or relationships? Or is the very question a false dilemma? We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, sales authority Donald Kelly looks at why entrepreneurs often have difficulty when it comes to selling the products and services they feel so strongly about. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- The power of systems to achieve extraordinary results in a predictable way.
- Why systems without the “know, like, and trust” relationships are ineffective.
- How systems and relationships can work together to provide exceptional service to your clients.
- A key principle: “Make sure that the system is the servant and that you are the master … not the other way around.”
Interview with Donald Kelly
- Why so many salespeople have difficulty selling.
- The value of looking at money as a tool.
- Why you must focus on a specific niche in your selling.
- The value of looking at your competition when determining your niche.
- The process of determining the buyer for your product.
- A process for attracting and converting customers.
- The part of the sales process where most people get sidetracked.
- Why empathy is such a powerful part of the sales process.
Click to Tweet
Make sure that the system is the servant and that you are the master … not the other way around. @DonaldCKelly Click To Tweet
Discover a process for attracting and converting #customers. @DonaldCKelly #sales Click To Tweet
Confused about who your customers are? @DonaldCKelly shows you how to focus on a specific niche. Click To Tweet