When seeking out a mentor, there are both correct and incorrect ways to go about it. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, mentor extraordinaire Dondi Scumaci shares some fantastic (what else?) mentoring for us. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- The benefits of seeking out a mentor.
- The proper way to approach a potential mentor by knowing…how not to approach.
- Several key actions to take as you begin to build the relationship with your future mentor.
Interview with Dondi Scumaci
- Why mentoring is vital to individuals, leaders, and organizations.
- The difference between coaching and mentoring.
- The qualities of a good protege.
- Why the best mentoring is fueled by the initiative and goals of the protege.
- The story of one company’s new employee who discovered the secret to seizing future opportunities.
Click to Tweet
#Mentoring ushers you into the work you love. @DondiScumaci #success Click To Tweet
In this ep., @DondiScumaci shows you how to become the natural choice for the opportunities you seek. Click To Tweet
When you you think about the future, how will your #network need to change? @DondiScumaci #mentoring Click To Tweet
- Mentoring in-a-box
- Career Moves by Dondi Scumaci
- Ready, Set… Grow! By Dondi Scumaci
- Designed for Success by Dondi Scumaci
- Follow Dondi on Twitter
- Connect with Dondi on Facebook
- Connect with Dondi on LinkedIn