There’s nothing more important to a business than having the trust of the market you serve. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Sarah Jones shares some powerful thoughts on how to earn the trust of that market. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
We’ll look at:
- Why we often choose something that we know is negative rather than something that might be positive.
- A key step to establish trust with your target market.
- A powerful reminder from direct response expert Brian Kurtz on finding your niche.
Interview with Sarah Jones
- Sarah’s journey from a writer and artist to a successful dating coach and entrepreneur.
- What Sarah means by “market trust,” and how to earn it.
- The difference between getting someone to do something and inviting them.
- How Sarah uses Google search to attract people to her site.
- The importance of respecting your customer.
- How Sarah is continuing to expand her business.
Click to Tweet
On this episode, @IntrovertdAlpha reveals how to connect #passion and strength with a specific market Click To Tweet
If you want to earn your market’s #trust, you must respect your customer. @IntrovertdAlpha #business Click To Tweet
Sarah Jones went from writer/artist to founder of premier dating coaching co. for #introverted men… Click To Tweet
- Why PUA Doesn’t Work for Introverts and What Works Instead (free ebook)
- Introverted Alpha Coaches
- Introverted Alpha Blog
- Connect with Introverted Alpha on Facebook
- Connect with Sarah on LinkedIn
- Follow Introverted Alpha on Twitter
- Follow Introverted Alpha on Instagram