Gratitude … appreciation … whichever word you use, it’s (in my opinion) just about the most important concept to embrace if you’re going to live a happy and successful life. I should know because I’ve been on both ends of the gratitude spectrum. We’ll discuss that in our Thought of the Day. And in the interview segment, we’ll chat with a man who learned how to FLIP the Gratitude Switch in his life. He shares with us a very counter-intuitive method for doing so.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- Why gratitude is the character trait that gives meaning to all others.
- How I not only decided to become more grateful, but made a plan to do it.
- The difference between being grateful and being satisfied.
- A simple exercise from Rabbi Zelig Pliskin that can radically change your level of gratitude.
Interview with Kevin Clayson
- Why so many people constantly focus on their lack instead of being grateful for all they have.
- Kevin’s story of why keeping a gratitude journal wasn’t helpful for him … and what he changed to make it so much more meaningful.
- How to switch from misery to gratitude anytime you choose, and escape the poverty of endless discontent.
- Why there is always success embedded in every failure.
How to FLIP your gratitude switch:
- Find the frustration
- Look for what’s awesome
- Initiate gratitude
- Power up with gratifuel
Click to Tweet
Learn how to FLIP your gratitude switch with @kevinclayson Click To Tweet
Gratitude is not something you feel, it’s something you do. @kevinclayson Click To Tweet
Power up your life, relationships, and business with gratifuel. @kevinclayson Click To Tweet
- FLIPping the Gratitude Switch by Kevin Clayson
- Join the conversation: #Gratifuel, #Gratiteam