November 18, 2016 is Women’s Entrepreneurship Day. I thought we could celebrate that by hearing from two women who are not only great friends of mine as well as very successful entrepreneurs, but have also dedicated themselves to empowering women all over the world. First, we’ll speak with Ingrid Vanderveldt of EBW2020 and then, after a quick break, Jennifer Iannolo of the Concordia Project. You’ll want to hear from — and then most likely connect with — both of them. They are both amazing! That and more on today’s show.
Interview with Ingrid Vanderveldt
- How Ingrid developed and a global vision and became a missionary of a different kind.
- Why there are specific challenges women face when building a business.
- Why a lack of confidence prevents so many women from starting, growing, or scaling a venture.
- What you can expect to happen when you get involved with EBW2020.
Interview with Jennifer Iannolo
- What it means to have a framework for empowerment, and why it doesn’t mean taking power away from men.
- Jennifer’s exciting work in Nepal and how it is helping young women to stand up courageously for their convictions.
- The surprising results of Jennifer’s experiment in offering a workshop on “having it all.”
- The story behind the Concordia Project’s name, its connection to Roman mythology, and how it is empowering women entrepreneurs..
Click to Tweet
Join us for Women’s Entrepreneurship Day with @ontheroadwithIV and @foodphilosophy. Click To Tweet
Discover how Ingrid Vanderveldt is helping empower women all over the world through @EBW2020. @ontheroadwithIV Click To Tweet
Discover how Jennifer Iannolo is helping empower young women entrepreneurs in Nepal and beyond. @foodphilosophy Click To Tweet