Do you have a bias toward action? We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Jim Palmer takes us through the power of fast decisions. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- The importance of having a bias toward action.
- How to retrain yourself to take the first step toward action.
- How Zig Ziglar’s emphasis on taking action impacted Bob’s life and sales productivity.
Interview with Jim Palmer
- Why it’s important to make fast decisions.
- What “Squishyville” is … and why you must stay away from it.
- Why perfectionism is an action-killer, and how to beat it.
- Why Jim means by “good is good enough.”
- How Jim learned to stay authentic as an entrepreneur.
Click to Tweet
Learn how to beat perfectionism and stay authentic with @GetJimPalmer. Click To Tweet
Focus on providing value and quality content, not on the imperfect way you present it. @GetJimPalmer Click To Tweet
Learn why sometimes “good is good enough” with @GetJimPalmer. Click To Tweet
- Dream Business Academy
- Decide for Success by Jim Palmer (Free—you just pay for shipping & handling.)
- The Magic of Newsletter Marketing by Jim Palmer
- Stick Like Glue by Jim Palmer
- The Fastest Way to Higher Profits by Jim Palmer
- It’s Okay to Be Scared by Jim Palmer
- Stop Waiting for It To Get Easier by Jim Palmer