Have you ever said no to receiving even something simple? I think most of us have. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Melanie Benson helps us figure out the bottlenecks that can get in the way of our prosperity. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- The source of the lack thinking we see so often in society.
- How to accept a compliment the right way.
- A great example of correct prosperity thinking from the 1981 comedy Arthur.
- How a mindset of prosperity helps us serve others and bring exceptional value and prosperity to them, as well.
Interview with Melanie Benson
- How the messages we take in will condition us to either be scared and fearful, or feel limitless and able to achieve anything.
- Common bottlenecks that derail business owners and professionals, and how to undo those bottlenecks.
- The reason you must think like a leader, not only an entrepreneur.
- Why you make better decisions when you train your mind to think bigger than the business you’re in.
- The importance of optimizing ways to grow from where you are now, to the next level.
- Why many people hold themselves back because they don’t have clarity on how to get to that next level.
- How to make a success pivot by shifting out of the “doer mentality” into a “leadership mentality.”
- Why the quality of your decisions defines the quality of your results.
- How Melanie’s Awaken Leadership Summit will accelerate your success.
Click to Tweet
When you train your #mind to think bigger than the business you’re in, you make better decisions. @MelCoach Click To Tweet
The quality of your #decisions defines the quality of your results. @MelCoach Click To Tweet
Your thinking is either setting you up to see limitless possibility or limited possibility. @MelCoach Click To Tweet
- The Power of The Virtual Team (ebook) by Melanie Benson Strick
- Rewired for Wealth by Melanie Benson Strick
- Start Up Guide to Information Marketing Business by Entrepreneur Press & Robert Skrob
- Amplify Your Success Podcast
- Follow Melanie on Twitter
- Connect with Melanie on Facebook
- Connect with Melanie on Instagram