Placing the customer’s interests before your own is actually the most profitable way to do business. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our second segment, we’ll look at that further through one quick example. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- A point from The Go-Giver illustrating the benefits of putting the client first.
- The definite as well as the very likely results of putting other people’s interests first.
- How to create personal walking ambassadors as a result of putting their interests before your own.
- A powerful example of putting the customer first from Erin Bradley’s book Pursuing Freedom.
- Why placing the other person’s interests before her own proved to be very profitable for Erin!
Click to Tweet
When you serve the needs of your customers, your needs will always be taken care of. #business Click To Tweet
Placing their interests B4 your own is actually the most profitable way to do #business. Click To Tweet
How do you create personal walking ambassadors? Put others first. #business Click To Tweet