Asking ourselves two big questions can go a long way toward business success and personal happiness. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, mega-successful entrepreneur Craig Ballantyne shares powerful, life-enhancing wisdom from his terrific book, The Perfect Day Formula. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- How I define happiness: “An ongoing feeling of joy and peace of mind; the result of living congruently with one’s values.”
- A powerful reminder from Joe Tye’s book, Your Dreams Are Too Small: “Is what I am about to say or do consistent with my Life’s Mission?”
- A saying from one of the greatest marketing minds that’s ever lived, Dan Kennedy: “Is what I’m about to do the highest and best use of my time?”
Interview with Craig Ballantyne
- How you can improve your life and own your day, every day, using The Perfect Day Formula.
- Why rules are like the operating system for your success.
- The 5 Pillars of Personal Transformation.
- 3 ways a deadline can help you.
- How far ahead Craig writes content for the Early to Rise Ezine.
- Craig’s journey to overcome anxiety, and how the 5 Pillars made a difference in his life.
- A great breathing tip for dealing with stress and anxiety.
- The benefit of hiring a coach to improve your performance.
- An action step to take control of your time and own your day.
Click to Tweet
Discover how the 5 Pillars of Personal Transformation can change your life. @craigballantyne Click To Tweet
How can a deadline help skyrocket your #success? Find out on this episode. @craigballantyne Click To Tweet
How does the world’s most disciplined man create the perfect day? @craigballantyne shows you how. #success Click To Tweet
- The Perfect Day Formula by Craig Ballantyne
- The Perfect Life Workshop
- Early to Rise Ezine
- Follow Craig on Twitter
- Connect with Craig on Facebook