Asking ourselves two big questions can go a long way toward business success and personal happiness. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, mega-successful entrepreneur Craig Ballantyne shares powerful, life-enhancing wisdom from his terrific book, The Perfect Day Formula. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- How I define happiness: “An ongoing feeling of joy and peace of mind; the result of living congruently with one’s values.”
- A powerful reminder from Joe Tye’s book, Your Dreams Are Too Small: “Is what I am about to say or do consistent with my Life’s Mission?”
- A saying from one of the greatest marketing minds that’s ever lived, Dan Kennedy: “Is what I’m about to do the highest and best use of my time?”
Interview with Craig Ballantyne
- How you can improve your life and own your day, every day, using The Perfect Day Formula.
- Why rules are like the operating system for your success.
- The 5 Pillars of Personal Transformation.
- 3 ways a deadline can help you.
- How far ahead Craig writes content for the Early to Rise Ezine.
- Craig’s journey to overcome anxiety, and how the 5 Pillars made a difference in his life.
- A great breathing tip for dealing with stress and anxiety.
- The benefit of hiring a coach to improve your performance.
- An action step to take control of your time and own your day.
Click to Tweet
Discover how the 5 Pillars of Personal Transformation can change your life. @craigballantyne Click To Tweet
How can a deadline help skyrocket your #success? Find out on this episode. @craigballantyne Click To Tweet
How does the world’s most disciplined man create the perfect day? @craigballantyne shows you how. #success Click To Tweet
- The Perfect Day Formula by Craig Ballantyne
- The Perfect Life Workshop
- Early to Rise Ezine
- Follow Craig on Twitter
- Connect with Craig on Facebook
About the Book
The Go-Giver tells the story of an ambitious young man named Joe who yearns for success. Joe is a true go-getter, though sometimes he feels as if the harder and faster he works, the further away his goals seem to be. Joe learns that shifting his focus from getting to giving — constantly and consistently creating value for others — leads to exceptional returns.
Rapidly going from national bestseller to global phenomenon, The Go-Giver has gained a devoted following with over a million copies sold. It’s utilized as a resource in major corporations to small businesses, in schools and churches, in book clubs, and more. Nearly a decade since its original publication, this timeless story continues to help its readers find fulfillment and greater success in business, in their personal lives and in their communities.
I LOVED this Podcast! I was feeling pretty down on myself for not getting up at 5am and being productive, I love what Craig said about how “not everyone works that way”!!! Thank you!!!!
Thank you for your feedback, Michelle. So glad you enjoyed the interview with Craig! And, I’m glad you took his words to heart!