Does our attitude really affect the attitudes and actions of others? And, if so, why? We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Joan Endicott will share with us a powerful way of reframing our perspective. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- The best way to bring out a positive response in others.
- A powerful example of how to use this principle in a real-life situation.
- Why it’s so important to be sincere when adjusting our attitude with others.
Interview with Joan Endicott
- A story about a heart-wrenching event that changed Joan’s perspective.
- How the phrase “I have to” induces physical stress.
- How the phrase “I Get To!” improves your physical and emotional health.
- The importance of letting go when you can’t fix, change, or control a situation.
- Joan’s ice hockey experience and the shoulder surgery she GOT to have.
- Why you are the only one who has the power to choose how you look at every circumstance in your life, even tragedies.
Click to Tweet
What part of this can I fix, change, or control? If I can’t,“I get to” let go of it. @JoanEndicott #attitude Click To Tweet
How can the phrase “I Get To!” change your life? @JoanEndicott shows you how on this episode. #perspective Click To Tweet
I am the only one who has the power to choose how I look at #circumstances, even tragedies. @JoanEndicott Click To Tweet
- I Get To® (A Fresh Perspective That Will Change Your Life) by Joan Endicott (Plus bonuses!)
- Joan’s Blog
- Coaching Program: A David Mentality in a Goliath World©
- The Joan Endicott Podcast
- Follow Joan on Twitter
- Follow Joan on Instagram
- Connect with Joan on Facebook
- Connect with Joan on LinkedIn
About the Book
The Go-Giver tells the story of an ambitious young man named Joe who yearns for success. Joe is a true go-getter, though sometimes he feels as if the harder and faster he works, the further away his goals seem to be. Joe learns that shifting his focus from getting to giving — constantly and consistently creating value for others — leads to exceptional returns.
Rapidly going from national bestseller to global phenomenon, The Go-Giver has gained a devoted following with over a million copies sold. It’s utilized as a resource in major corporations to small businesses, in schools and churches, in book clubs, and more. Nearly a decade since its original publication, this timeless story continues to help its readers find fulfillment and greater success in business, in their personal lives and in their communities.