Success, it’s often said, begins on the inside. Then it works its way outward where it eventually manifests. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, we look at this from the point of view of a man who absolutely changed himself from the inside out. He’ll share terrific wisdom in this regard from his fantastic book. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- The importance of a key quote from the great success philosopher Jim Rohn: “Become a millionaire, not for the million dollars, but for what it will make of you to achieve it.”
- A universal law of life: We grow on the inside first, and that growth then manifests itself on the outside via the actual, tangible results.
- Why the “how-to” aspect of sales will only get you partway to the magnificent success you have the ability to attain.
- Why integrity and character are so vital for long-term, sustainable success.
Interview with Duane Cummings
- Duane’s story of becoming the CEO of Leadercast.
- How Duane’s real-life experience of being fired was the basis for the story in the book.
- Why you should be honest not only with others, but with yourself.
- Why you need to understand your own beliefs before you can begin to change them.
- Why it’s important to look past a person’s appearance and get to know their story.
- How to develop the character traits of a sensational sales person.
- The first step to make your dreams a reality.
- Duane’s plan for a 7-book series tracing the arc of his life.
Click to Tweet
What have you done today that moved you closer to your #vision? @DuaneDCummings Click To Tweet
Make yourself valuable to others, and your place in the market is virtually assured. @DuaneDCummings #sales Click To Tweet
The harder I try to give myself away, the more I get filled up. @DuaneDCummings #sales Click To Tweet
- The Sensational Salesman by Duane Cummings
- Book Duane to Speak
- Duane’s Blog
- Follow Duane on Twitter
- Follow Duane on Instagram
- Connect with Duane on Facebook
- Connect with Duane on LinkedIn