Have you ever committed … self-sabotage? I sure have. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, David Neagle shows us how prosperity, in all its forms, is much more of an inside game than we might think. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- What I learned from sabotaging my own success at 18 years old… in front of 3,000 people.
- An insightful quote from the great prosperity teacher, Bob Proctor: “Our mind is much like an internal automatic pilot that will bring us back on course when we experience behaviors and results that are outside of our belief system.”
- Why belief is the starting point for winning big—whether it’s financially, physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, relationally, or in all the other ways in which success can be measured.
Interview with David Neagle
- The challenge of the “Financial Set Point.”
- Why most people don’t believe they can turn their annual income into their monthly income…even though they can!
- Why it is easier to earn more money in a short period of time than earning a small amount of money in a long period of time.
- David’s definition of success: “The constant Expression and Progression of your Divine Purpose.”
- The importance of stepping into the purpose in front of you on a daily basis.
- Why blame is such a destructive force.
- The first step to making any significant change in your life.
- Three small changes David made in his attitude, and how they helped him become ultra successful.
Click to Tweet
Success: The constant Expression and Progression of your Divine Purpose. @DavidNeagle #success Click To Tweet
#Responsibility is the first step in making any significant #change in your life. @DavidNeagle Click To Tweet
In this episode, @DavidNeagle reveals how false needs keep us from our real needs. Click To Tweet
- The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You Want and Have an EPIC Life! by David Neagle
- David’s Blog
- Free Resource: Your 6-Step Guide to Overcoming Obstacles
- Connect with David on Facebook
- Follow David on Twitter
- Follow David on Instagram