With self-confidence, the stage is set for great accomplishment. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Bill Ellis introduces us to some of the amazing fighters, overcomers, and achievers from his new book, Women Who Won. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- How self-confidence enhances all the wonderful talents, traits, and characteristics you possess in order to achieve or accomplish what you desire.
- Why a person not as talented but confident in themselves is much more likely to achieve success than one who is very talented yet lacks confidence.
- The difference between confidence and arrogance.
Interview with Bill Ellis
- What it means to be a fearless brand.
- Why you can never eliminate fear, and how to use it to your advantage.
- The importance of understanding your abilities and limitations.
- Examples of women who have embodied passion, purpose, and persistence.
- Why Maya Angelou is not only a bird uncaged but a “brand uncaged.”
- How the question “What did you fail at today?” creates the context for ultimate success.
- Why you don’t have to be a world icon or a legend to be a fearless brand in your own world.
Click to Tweet
All of us have roadblocks and #limitations in life. @WCEllis #business Click To Tweet
“What did you fail at today?” is a powerful question. @WCEllis reveals why in this episode. Click To Tweet
In this episode, @WCEllis reveals how to become a #fearless brand. #branding #business Click To Tweet
- Women Who Won Book by Bill Ellis
- Bill’s Blog – Friday’s Fearless Brand
- Connect with Bill on Facebook
- Connect with Bill on LinkedIn
- Follow Bill on Instagram