Direct response marketing can have excellent application to traditional sales and marketing. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, direct response marketing titan Brian Kurtz will share some of the greatest lessons from that field and how you can apply them to YOUR business. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- The purpose of direct response marketing.
- Why I’ve personally always been fascinated by direct response marketing.
- Several direct response marketing principles that also apply to traditional business.
Interview with Brian Kurtz
- How Brian defines marketing.
- The difference between advertising and direct response marketing.
- Why the advertising men Brian profiles in his book were ahead of their time.
- How today’s entrepreneur or small business owner can use direct response principles.
- Three basic tenets of direct response.
- Why the list is the most important factor in direct response success.
- How to use the power of RFM (recency, frequency, monetary value) in your marketing.
- The value of keeping records of customer transactions.
Click to Tweet
#Marketing isn’t everything, it’s the only thing. ~ Brian Kurtz #sales #business Click To Tweet
In this episode, discover three key tenets of direct response #marketing success. #sales Click To Tweet
The more measurable your #advertising and #marketing, the more successful it will be. ~ Brian Kurtz Click To Tweet
- Titans of Direct Response Event
- The Advertising Solution by Brian Kurtz and Craig Simpson
- Brian’s Blog
- Free Resource: 36 Customer Service Quotes
- Connect with Brian on LinkedIn
- Connect with Brian on Facebook
About the Book
The Go-Giver tells the story of an ambitious young man named Joe who yearns for success. Joe is a true go-getter, though sometimes he feels as if the harder and faster he works, the further away his goals seem to be. Joe learns that shifting his focus from getting to giving — constantly and consistently creating value for others — leads to exceptional returns.
Rapidly going from national bestseller to global phenomenon, The Go-Giver has gained a devoted following with over a million copies sold. It’s utilized as a resource in major corporations to small businesses, in schools and churches, in book clubs, and more. Nearly a decade since its original publication, this timeless story continues to help its readers find fulfillment and greater success in business, in their personal lives and in their communities.