What is your network really worth to you? We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, he’s one of THE BEST networkers and relationship-builders I know. How does Jordan Harbinger do it? That’s what we’ll find out. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- How business success and relationships are related to each other.
- Why you must focus on giving if you want to network properly.
- The relationship between your network and your net worth.
Interview with Jordan Harbinger
- How Jordan was kidnapped twice, and how he got out alive.
- Jordan’s story of becoming a master relationship-builder.
- Why networks don’t just “happen” to you.
- Jordan’s ABG method of networking: “Always Be Giving.”
- Why you should not keep score in relationships.
- The importance of “scalability” in relationship-building.
- How Jordan survived a falling out with his business partners with the help of his network.
Click to Tweet
#Networking is a deliberate process. It’s not a secret club. And it doesn’t have to be fake or smarmy, but it has to be something done consciously. @jordanharbinger Click To Tweet
On this episode, @jordanharbinger shares how to build your #network with his ABG (Always Be Giving) method. #relationships Click To Tweet
A large portion of the value that I bring to my #network is simply connecting other people inside my network. @jordanharbinger Click To Tweet
- Podcast: The Jordan Harbinger Show
- Follow Jordan on Twitter
- Follow Jordan on Instagram
- Connect with Jordan on Facebook
- Connect with Jordan on LinkedIn