Having hope is certainly no guarantee of success. But without hope, we’re almost guaranteed NOT to succeed. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Libby Gill will introduce us to what she calls the “science of hope theory.” That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- How the movie The Hunger Games demonstrates the power of hope.
- Why hope is stronger than fear.
- How just a glimpse of hope can lead people to victory against great odds.
Interview with Libby Gill
- Libby’s personal story of hope.
- Why Libby is not suggesting that we depend on hope alone.
- The interconnection between beliefs and behaviors in leadership.
- A tale of two companies: one with a culture that permeated hope, and another with no energy or hope.
- Why knowledge to take the correct actions, without hope accompanying them, is like giving a worker a power tool with no electricity.
- The differences between hope, happiness, and optimism.
- How hopeful behaviors and habits translate into action.
Click to Tweet
You’ve got to feed the #hope before you feed the strategies. @LibbyGill Click To Tweet
On this episode, discover the power of a hope-driven #culture. @LibbyGill Click To Tweet
The opposite of #hope isn't hopelessness…it's #fear. @LibbyGill Click To Tweet
- The Hope-Driven Leader: Harness the Power of Positivity at Work by Libby Gill
- Capture the Mindshare and the Market Share Will Follow by Libby Gill
- You Unstuck by Libby Gill
- Traveling Hopefully by Libby Gill
- Libby’s Blog
- Book Libby to speak
- Connect with Libby on Facebook
- Connect with Libby on LinkedIn
- Follow Libby on Twitter
- Follow Libby on Instagram