Attention… we all need it. And so do those in our lives, both personally and professionally. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment: Neen James has begun an “Attention Revolution” and she’ll show us not only why that’s so important but how to begin with ourselves and dramatically increase our effectiveness. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- The fact that people crave attention at all ages and levels of success.
- The value of asking the right questions, according to one customer experience specialist.
- Why the person who sweats the small stuff gets the business.
Interview with Neen James
- What an “Attention Revolution” is, and why Neen is starting one.
- Neen’s personal mission to create an attention-surplus economy.
- Why you should manage your attention instead of your time.
- The relationship between intention and attention.
- Some of the costs of not paying attention.
- How High Point University President, Dr. Nido Quebein, is a role model for intentional attention.
- A very valuable lesson that Neen learned from little five-year-old Donovan, her neighbor.
- Three ways to pay attention.
- The value of taking fifteen minutes every day prioritizing your priorities.
- Why multitasking is a no-no.
- Linda, who utilized attention to create an immensely valuable customer experience.
Click to Tweet
Time is going to happen, but #attention is a choice. @NeenJames Click To Tweet
My personal mission is to dismantle our attention-deficit society and create an attention-surplus economy. @NeenJames #attention Click To Tweet
Intention is what makes #attention valuable. @NeenJames Click To Tweet
- Attention Pays: How to Drive Profitability, Productivity, and Accountability by Neen James
- Folding Time: How to Achieve Twice as Much in Half the Time by Neen James
- Neen’s blog
- Connect with Neen on LinkedIn
- Connect with Neen on Facebook
- Follow Neen on Instagram
- Follow Neen on Twitter
- Neen’s YouTube channel