From down and out to top of the world — I never get tired of hearing those awesome and inspiring stories. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, we’ll hear from Sean O’Shea, who lived that very thing. We’ll hear just what he did to turn his life around. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- How our belief system — the frame through which we see our world — handed to us by others, negatively affects our ability to see the world the way it really is.
- The power of making a conscious decision to take on a learner’s mindset.
- Why some have stayed successful, and then passed along their wisdom to others.
Interview with Sean O’Shea
- A brief summary of Sean’s journey.
- A key idea from Jim Rohn that changed Sean’s life.
- How we can begin to assume responsibility.
- The power of a daily ritual to change your life.
- Why we must take action and put our work out there.
- The connection between prosperity consciousness and worthiness.
- How Sean put persistence into practice by rewriting his new book, Closing the Gap.
Click to Tweet
Early #beliefs and programming FEEL like they are us. But they aren't. @thegooddogsean Click To Tweet
Jim Rohn’s concept of “If you will change, everything will change for you” gave me the first insight into regaining personal #power. @thegooddogsean Click To Tweet
On this episode, discover how taking 100% #responsibility changed Sean O’Shea’s life, and how it can also change yours. @thegooddogsean Click To Tweet
- Closing The Gap: A Simple Blueprint for Transforming Your Life by Sean O’Shea
- The Good Dog Way by Sean O’Shea
- Sean’s blog
- The Good Dog’s Q&A Saturday Podcast
- TGD Workshops
- T3 Train the Trainers Workshop
- Connect with Sean on Facebook
- Follow Sean on Instagram
- Follow Sean on Twitter
- Sean’s YouTube channel