We all have fears. Some are based on logic but others are more a part of our imagination. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Bill Wooditch shows us why getting past our fears is the secret to always moving forward and to sales success. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- A powerful quote about worry from Mark Twain.
- The key to dealing with fear.
- An important characteristic of bravery based on the teaching of Bob’s Dad.
Interview with Bill Wooditch
- Bill’s story of “crossing the Rubicon.”
- The importance of finding the source of your fear and moving forward.
- The most powerful weapon you can use against fear.
- Why you cannot enter Plan A with a Plan B in your pocket.
- What to do when things start to get rough.
- The connection between aptitude and environment.
- The difference between fear and danger, and two big fears we have.
- The value of asking the question, “What’s really going on here?”
- A powerful story of a tough prospect who became a lucrative customer and a true mentor.
Click to Tweet
When there is no other option, #risk is relative, it’s all reward. @BillWooditch Click To Tweet
Before you commit, know the price of that #commitment. @BillWooditch Click To Tweet
We dread our mental anguish, yet we embrace the conditions that foster it. @BillWooditch Click To Tweet
- Always Forward! Discover The 7 Secrets of Sales Success by Bill Wooditch
- Bill’s Blog
- Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund
- Book Bill to Speak
- The Unstoppables Podcast
- Connect with Bill on LinkedIn
- Connect with Bill on Facebook
- Follow Bill on Twitter
- Follow Bill on Instagram
- Bill’s YouTube channel
About the Book
The Go-Giver tells the story of an ambitious young man named Joe who yearns for success. Joe is a true go-getter, though sometimes he feels as if the harder and faster he works, the further away his goals seem to be. Joe learns that shifting his focus from getting to giving — constantly and consistently creating value for others — leads to exceptional returns.
Rapidly going from national bestseller to global phenomenon, The Go-Giver has gained a devoted following with over a million copies sold. It’s utilized as a resource in major corporations to small businesses, in schools and churches, in book clubs, and more. Nearly a decade since its original publication, this timeless story continues to help its readers find fulfillment and greater success in business, in their personal lives and in their communities.