Episode #9: Influential Culture
If you’re a fan of Disney®, or simply love understanding what goes into a powerfully positive organizational culture, you’ll want to listen to this episode of the Go-Giver Influencers Facebook LIVE Show on “Influential Culture.”
Bob’s guest is Dan Cockerell, who specializes in helping leaders create vibrant cultures. Dan spent nearly 27 years with Walt Disney World®, beginning in 1991 as a parking attendant and finishing as Vice President of the Magic Kingdom®, leading 12,000 cast members. During his tenure he served as Vice President of 3 of the 4 theme parks at the company.
On this show we learn lots from Dan, including why he believes that “Culture is like the weather. It sets the tone and is the environment that people live and work in. Each organization has its own culture, and that culture is influenced by everyone’s personal attitudes and values. Leaders of these organizations have a huge ability to set the tone of these culture by what they say, what they don’t say, and how they role model what they believe in.”
Bob and Dan discuss:
- How Dan influenced the Disney® culture
- His successes…and his failures, and what he learned from each
- What steps we can take to create this type of culture in our own companies…as well as in our families
- And lots more!
- Dan’s website: https://dancockerell.com
- Free eBook: 12 Tips to Being Happy and Successful in Life: https://dancockerell.com/ebook
- Twitter: @DanCockerell
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dan.cockerell
- Instagram: @DanCockerell
- The Go-Giver Podcast Episode #27 with guest, Lee Cockerell: https://bit.ly/2LpXUFL