Episode #10: Courtroom Influence
In this episode titled “Courtroom Influence,” Bob and Mitch Jackson discussed the surprising similarities regarding influence both inside and outside a courtroom. Few are as qualified as Mr. Jackson to discuss this issue. In 2013 he was named California Litigation Lawyer of the Year and he is both an ongoing student and teacher of the art of influence.
In addition to trying cases, Mitch also enjoys speaking around the country and sharing communication, marketing, and social media tips. He’s an early user of social media and live video and in 2017 was named on Mashable as one of the top 50 people to follow on Snapchat and by the American Bar Association as one of the top 25 legal Twitter accounts to follow.
Bob and Mitch discuss:
- What exactly does it take to win over 12 strangers who most likely don’t even want to be there?
- How can business owners do the same thing during venture capital funding presentations? Or CEO’s when talking to investors?
- What are some powerful tips for building rapport through the process of listening?
- The best tips for making a closing argument in court…and how that can just as powerfully help close a sale or a negotiation.
- And much more!
- Mitch’s California law firm is Jackson & Wilson: https://jacksonandwilson.com
- Mitch’s Social Media and Live Video Blog: https://Streaming.Lawyer
- Mitch’s Mastermind for Professionals: https://LegalMinds.lawyer
- Mitch’s Book “Social Media for Professionals”: https://SocialMediaForProfessionals.info