Episode #12: Influential Thought Leadership
Bob hosted his longtime friend and colleague, Jim Palmer, who began by working in a bicycle store and subsequently started and grew multiple six-ﬁgure businesses. He’s written and published seven books about marketing and business-building strategies and has taught thousands of others how to do the same.
Bob and Jim will discuss a number of topics around influential thought leadership, including:
- How Jim went from employee to a well-known and profitable coach and information-marketer.
- The main characteristics of a person of influence?
- How anyone—entrepreneur, salesperson, coach—starting out, can develop influence and position themselves as a thought leader?
- How social media affects the way prospective clients choose who to work with?
- How thought leaders/people of influence move people into action.
- How to become coachable.