Embracing truth is always the best place to begin. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Randy Gage is back with some hard-hitting advice on taking responsibility for your prosperity. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- Success begins with an understanding of what IS rather than what we’d like it to be.
- Once we understand what IS we can take steps to improve upon it.
- An example of this principle from the world of flight.
- The difference between truth and belief.
Interview with Randy Gage
- The value of doing your own critical thinking.
- The relationship between critical thinking and prosperity.
- Why it is important to accept that life is unfair, and why you should not allow those difficulties to turn you into someone you are not.
- Why you must take personal responsibility and stop playing the victim.
- The importance of operating from a premise of reality rather than delusion.
- The “testing system” the Universe has instituted to see who is really serious about their dreams—and who is just a poser.
- Risky is the New Safe by Randy Gage
- Mad Genius by Randy Gage
- The Prosperity Series booklets by Randy Gage
- Randy Gage’s Success & Prosperity Blog
- The Power Prosperity Podcast
- Book Randy to Speak
- Connect with Randy on Facebook
- Connect with Randy on LinkedIn
- Connect with Randy on Google+
- Follow Randy on Instagram
- Follow Randy on Twitter
- Randy’s Prosperity TV YouTube channel
- Upcoming Event: TRIBAL
Click to Tweet
From right thinking to correct action, learn from @Randy_Gage what it truly takes to become wildly prosperous on this episode of The Go-Giver #Podcast. Click To Tweet
You have to become “the #thinker of the thought.” ~ @Randy_Gage Click To Tweet
The Universe instituted the testing system to test who is really serious about their #dreams—and who is just a poser. ~ @Randy_Gage Click To Tweet