Episode #22: Influential Humility
Humility is one of the most misunderstood concepts of all. And what does it have to do with effective leadership? Well, practically everything!
Dan Rockwell is one of Bob’s favorite leaders and a person for whom he has tons of respect and admiration. Writing under the name, Leadership Freak he started writing the blog in January of 2010. Since then, the Leadership Freak blog has been recognized as the #1 most socially shared leadership blog. Today over 400,000 people subscribe to his Leadership Freak social media channels and his blog is read in virtually every country in the world.
Topics they discuss include:
- Servant Leadership and the Truth about Humility
- How Humility is Shaped By One’s World View
- The Horror of Hubris When it Comes to Leadership (And Some of Its “Sure Signs”)
- The Key Belief About Humility That Will Allow It to Develop
Resources mentioned during the show:
- Leadership Freak Post: “Servant Leadership Distilled and Simplified.” http://bit.ly/2xg0qcY
- Leadership Freak Blog: https://www.leadershipFreak.blog
- Dan’s Coaching programs: Email Dan directly at dan(at)leadershipfreak.com.
Connect with Dan on social media:
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/Leadershipfreak
- Facebook: Leadership Coffee Shop https://www.facebook.com/LeadershipFreak
- Join The Go-Giver Movement: https://thegogiver.com/join
- Go-Giver Influencers Facebook Membership Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GoGiverInfluencers/
- Go-Giver Beyond The MasterMind Retreat: https://beyondthemastermind.com/
- Go-Giver Certified Speaker Program: https://gogiverspeaker.com/
- The Go-Giver book: https://bit.ly/2F5nTzc
- The Go-Giver Influencer book: https://bit.ly/2Deo0Hc