025 Influential Acknowledgement
Bob looked at those (seemingly) small, unexpected acknowledgements that can make a big difference in the lives of others. Aside from sharing some of his own stories, he also shared a one from the book, Free Throws for Financial Professionals by Mike McGlothin regarding a powerful, life-long lesson he learned from legendary Duke Basketball Coach, Mike Krzyzewski.
And, be sure and take in the lesson that Jeff West learned from his one-time sales manager 30 years ago that forever changed Jeff as a father, and that would most likely affect the West Family for generations to come. It might be one of the most powerful stories you’ll ever hear.
Indeed, sometimes, the most life-altering words of encouragement seem like…no big deal. And usually, they happen without even thinking about it.
But, with some forethought, the difference you can make in the lives of others on a steady, consistent basis is immense.
Resources mentioned during the show:
- Book: Free Throws for Financial Professionals: Winning Principles for Unlocking Business Success by Mike McGlothlin: https://freethrowsforpros.com/
- Book: Inverted Leadership by Joel Hawbaker: https://www.reallifeleading.com
- Joel Hawbaker’s website: https://www.speakerjoel.com
- Book: The Unexpected Tour Guide By Jeff West: https://bit.ly/2D4kROx
- Jeff West’s Free Coaching Emails: https://www.jeffcwest.com
- Adversaries into Allies Book: https://thegogiver.com/adversaries-into-allies/
- Go-Giver Influencers Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GoGiverInfluencers/
- The Go-Giver Entrepreneurs Academy Live Workshop: https://gogiverentrepreneursacademy.com/