When it comes to change, we have a choice. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, we’ll talk about how to forecast the future—and get it right—from perhaps the top expert in the world in that field. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- How I paid the price for ignoring the impact of the internet earlier in my speaking career and had to adapt in order to re-build.
- Why you don’t have to like change, you just have to realize it’s a thing.
- Two ways to deal with change.
Interview with Dan Burrus
- Why the future is far more certain than you realize.
- The two sides to the strategy coin.
- The value of learning about cycles and the impact of linear/exponential changes.
- The difference between hard and soft trends, and what it means for us.
- Three categories of hard trends.
- How Dan’s Anticipatory Leader program can help your organization.
- How to be anticipatory by building trust with others before launching a change.
Click to Tweet
Agility is a reactive strategy. It’s reacting quickly after a disruption disrupts. @danielburrus Click To Tweet
The future is far more certain than you realize. @danielburrus Click To Tweet
The number one certainty in this world is that the future is all about relationships. @danielburrus Click To Tweet
- The Anticipatory Organization by Dan Burrus (Free–you just pay shipping)
- Flash Foresight: How to See the Invisible and Do the Impossible by Dan Burrus
- Dan’s Blog
- Hire Dan to Speak
- Daniel’s Anticipatory Leader Program
- Connect with Dan on Facebook
- Connect with Dan on LinkedIn
- Follow Dan on Twitter
- Follow Dan on Instagram
- Dan’s YouTube channel