027 Influential Entrepreneur
Entrepreneurship does two main things: It solves a problem for (or in some other way adds immense value to) the marketplace, and fulfills a need for the entrepreneur. In this week’s show Bob welcomes a true entrepreneur and connector, Glenn Garnes.
Glenn Garnes is a retired trial attorney who made an important pivot from the practice of law into a mission-centered career around creating opportunities for others to invest in their growth through entrepreneurship and self-help education.
Glenn loves people and especially loves to support the efforts of others to create the lifestyles they desire by being more, doing more and having more. Now the President of Small Business CEO Glenn calls himself a “Connector” because he believes that the evolution of humanity is dependent on our ability to evolve as individuals and to work together as a community.
Some of the topics Bob and Glenn discuss are:
- What the driving force for most entrepreneurs is
- The biggest part of an entrepreneur’s success
- The abundance created by entrepreneurs
- Personal development and five methods to apply it to your business
Resources mentioned during the show:
- Bob’s Blog* Post: “The Common Denominator of Billionaires” (or Entrepreneurs?): http://bit.ly/2ro2AUI
- Abundant Society: TipsOnSuccess.com
- Upcoming online event: AbundanceIn30Days.com
Connect with Glenn Garnes on social media:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/glenn.garnes
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/glenngarnes
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/glenngarnes
Bob Burg’s Resources:
- Join The Go-Giver Movement: https://thegogiver.com/join
- Go-Giver Influencers Facebook Membership Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GoGiverInfluencers/
- The Go-Giver Entrepreneurs Academy: https://gogiverentrepreneursacademy.com/
- Go-Giver Certified Speaker Program: https://gogiverspeaker.com/
- The Go-Giver book: https://bit.ly/2F5nTzc
- The Go-Giver Influencer book: https://bit.ly/2Deo0Hc