In today’s episode, we’ll look at an element of human nature to which we all fall victim from time-to-time, and just as importantly, how to successfully navigate it and manage it both for our success and the success of others. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- Why we make decisions based on limited information
- The importance of Conscious Awareness.
- The two parts of the term “cognitive dissonance.”
- >Three different options when confronting uncomfortable new information.
- Why we need to be able to control and master our emotions and our ego.
- The best way to help others who are experiencing cognitive dissonance.
- An exercise to help you become more aware of your own cognitive dissonance.
- Why facts don’t persuade; people do.
- The importance of becoming aware of cognitive dissonance and taking the correct steps to mitigate it in order to become effective despite it.
Click to Tweet
On The Go-Giver Podcast, learn why “Cognitive Dissonance” is so destructive to our ability to make good decisions…and how to overcome it. Click To Tweet
When faced with cognitive dissonance, there are only three possible choices (just one is positive). Which one will you make? ~ from The Go-Giver Podcast. Click To Tweet
On The Go-Giver Podcast, learn an exercise to help you become more aware that you might be suffering from cognitive dissonance. Click To Tweet