I remember the great business philosopher, Jim Rohn, saying, “There are no new fundamentals.” He went on to say, “You’ve got to be a little suspicious of someone who says, ‘I’ve got a new fundamental.’ That’s like someone inviting you to tour a factory where they are manufacturing antiques.” It’s such a wise saying since fundamentals—by their very nature—cannot be new. And new can be highly overrated anyway.
In our upcoming interview, we’ll hear from Robert Glazer, an immensely successful entrepreneur who writes and publishes one of my favorite ezines. Every week he shares his personal experiences, always based on wisdom that is proven, tried, and true. We’ll explore that, along with his personal leadership philosophy.
Interview with Robert Glazer
- Robert’s leadership philosophy.
- How he created the Friday Forward email, now impacting people around the world.
- The importance of creating something that adds value, and sticking with it long-term.
- Why you should stop doing activities that drain your energy or take you away from reaching long-term goals and objectives.
- The power of showing your gratitude and appreciation to others.
- How to disagree respectfully with others.
- Why he emphasizes core values rather than rules in his company and family.
Click to Tweet
Why should you create something that adds #value and stick with it over the long term? @robert_glazer shares the answer. Click To Tweet
How can I give value or make something that is valuable to people? @robert_glazer Click To Tweet
On this episode @robert_glazer shares why core #values are more important than rules. Click To Tweet
- Performance Partnerships: The Checkered Past, Changing Present & Exciting Future of Affiliate Marketing by Robert Glazer
- ELEVATE: Push Beyond Your Limits and Unlock Success in Yourself by Robert Glazer (Releases September 2019)
- Robert’s Speaking Page
- Robert’s Podcasts
- Connect with Robert on Facebook
- Connect with Robert on LinkedIn
- Follow Robert on Twitter