How do you use the tools at your disposal? We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Mitch Jackson shares some powerful tips on utilizing social media to help build our businesses. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- Why a TelePrompTer is similar to social media in that both are tools that can help you communicate more effectively.
- The importance of positioning yourself…correctly on social media.
Interview with Mitch Jackson
- What makes Mitch so successful both as a litigator and as a “rainmaker.”
- The importance of showing your human side, and treating people like family.
- Why it’s vital to develop the right mindset for success on social media; in life in general.
- Four keys to developing the right mindset of social media success: Watching, looking, observing, and helping.
- What it means to embrace Bryan Kramer’s H2H (human to human) side on social media.
- Why it’s necessary to understand and use each major social media platform effectively.
- The value of social media in sharing your passions and building your relationships.
Three Parts to the Social Media Success Equation:
- Having the Right Mindset
- Understanding the Personality of the Platforms
- Communication on Social Media
Click to Tweet
On this episode, @mitchjackson shares 4 keys to developing the right mindset of social media #success: watching, looking, observing, and helping. #communication Click To Tweet
You’ve got to practice and you’ve got to perfect your art, so that when you do sing your song, it comes across exactly the way you want it to. @mitchjackson #socialmedia Click To Tweet
Why should every professional show their human side on social media? Tune in to hear @mitchjackson reveal the answers. #communication Click To Tweet
- The Ultimate Guide to Social Media: For Business Owners, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs by Mitch Jackson
- Go-Giver Influencers Facebook LIVE interview
- LegalMinds Mastermind
- Mitch’s Blog
- Mitche’s Facebook page
- Connect with Mitch on LinkedIn
- Follow Mitch on Twitter
- Follow Mitch on Instagram
- The Mitch Jackson Podcast
- Mitch’s YouTube channel