Do you have a bias toward action? We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Jennifer Gluckow teaches us how to sell in a New York Minute. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- What it means to have a “bias toward action.”
- Zig Ziglar’s wonderful response to the question, “How are you?”
- Why action is the key to success in any endeavor.
Interview with Jennifer Gluckow
- What it means to have sales in a “New York Minute.”
- How living in New York shaped Jennifer’s sales philosophy.
- The value of being easy to work with and creating a seamless customer experience.
- A journey through the NY Minute personal checkup.
- The importance of being creative in the sales process.
- Why every sales professional must HAVE a mentor.
- The power of moving from excuses to creating your future.
- A terrific example from Jennifer regarding building a relationship via different platforms.
- How a local business can use podcasting to spotlight people in the community and increase its customer base.
- How to use New York Minute principles to break out of a sales slump.
Click to Tweet
Your #attitude is going to impact every sale you make … or don’t make. @JENinaNYminute Click To Tweet
When you take responsibility instead of blaming or making #excuses, all of sudden you own your power and you become able to create your future. @JENinaNYminute Click To Tweet
If you’re in a sales slump, you likely have a negative attitude about why you’re not getting the sales you need. @JENinaNYminute Click To Tweet
- Sales in a NY Minute by Jennifer Gluckow
- FREE eBook: 27 Winning Strategies That Will Take You From Sales Slump to Sales Streak by Jennifer Gluckow
- FREE eBook: Top 10 For Sales Zen
- Sell or Die Podcast
- Jennifer’s Blog
- Hire Jennifer to Speak
- Connect with Jennifer on Facebook
- Connect with Jennifer on LinkedIn
- Follow Jennifer on Twitter
- Follow Jennifer on Instagram
- Jennifer’s YouTube channel