Is discipline actually … freeing? We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Jamie Masters brings some on-point thoughts and suggestions regarding being on top of the business you’re growing successfully. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- “Discipline is freedom.” It sounds “Orwellian”…but it’s not.
- Two examples of business areas where discipline equals freedom: networking and giving a presentation.
- How the discipline and good, positive habits we impose on ourselves today will allow us to act with a confidence and sense of freedom, born from that very discipline.
Interview with Jaime Masters
- Why Jaime has her clients do a detailed time audit, and the surprising insights it brings.
- The importance of designating an “operator” who pays attention to the details.
- Why you should delegate but not abdicate.
- What it means to “80/20” your systems so you aren’t making systems you never use.
- How Jaime’s Ownerbox process uses systems and workflows to helps owners be better leaders and managers.
Click to Tweet
On this episode, learn the wisdom behind “delegate, don’t abdicate.” @Eventualmillion Click To Tweet
It’s very lonely at the top as an #owner, and when we don’t look at something, nobody calls us out on it. @Eventualmillion Click To Tweet
The more awareness, the easier it will be. @Eventualmillion #business Click To Tweet
- Jaime’s resources mentioned on this episode
- Eventual Millionaire Podcast
- The Eventual Millionaire by Jaime Tardy
- Connect with Jaime on Facebook
- Connect with Jaime on LinkedIn
- Follow Jaime on Twitter
- Follow Jaime on Instagram
- Jaime’s YouTube channel