Selling is cool… if you look at it correctly. We’ll briefly explore that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Kendrick Shope, a master of selling online, is going to share some immense wisdom on that very topic. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- Why some people’s negative reaction to selling isn’t about selling itself, but rather about how one personally perceives, understands, or defines selling, even if unconsciously.
- What makes selling wonderful: a service you provide FOR another human being, discovering what the other person wants, needs, or desires, and helping them to get it.
Interview with Kendrick Shope
- Why Kendrick transitioned from traditional sales to mastering and teaching online selling.
- Kendrick’s mission to take the “yuckiness” out of selling.
- The sales map: pain points + features = benefits.
- The “five why” tool to benefits and how it can improve your sales process.
- A brief look at the 5 Colors email and social media strategy.
Click to Tweet
Fantastic teaching on Online Selling from @kendrickshope on this episode of The Go-Giver Podcast. Click To Tweet
The “five why” tool allows you to self-check your benefits and make sure you are getting to the emotional connection that allows people to take action. @kendrickshope #sales Click To Tweet
Discover how to use the “5 Colors” email and social media strategy to improve your online #marketing. @kendrickshope Click To Tweet
- FREE Sales School Mini-Term: How To Host A Discovery Call That Converts
- Checklist: 10 Keys to Double Your Sales
- FB LIVE Episode #21 Influential “Ick” Removal
- FB LIVE Episode #33 Influential Online Sales
- Authentic Selling Podcast
- Connect with Kendrick on Facebook
- Connect with Kendrick on LinkedIn
- Connect with Kendrick on Twitter
- Kendrick’s YouTube channel
About the Book
The Go-Giver tells the story of an ambitious young man named Joe who yearns for success. Joe is a true go-getter, though sometimes he feels as if the harder and faster he works, the further away his goals seem to be. Joe learns that shifting his focus from getting to giving — constantly and consistently creating value for others — leads to exceptional returns.
Rapidly going from national bestseller to global phenomenon, The Go-Giver has gained a devoted following with over a million copies sold. It’s utilized as a resource in major corporations to small businesses, in schools and churches, in book clubs, and more. Nearly a decade since its original publication, this timeless story continues to help its readers find fulfillment and greater success in business, in their personal lives and in their communities.