What comes to your mind when you think of transformation? We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, we’ll hear the inspiring story of a very successful young man who overcame, transformed, and now through his very successful Humans 2.0 podcast, helps all of us do the same.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- The word, “transformation” and how it applies both to organizations, and to the individual.
- Words of wisdom from Wallace D. Wattles’ 1910 classic, The Science of Getting Rich.
Interview with Mark Metry
- How Mark’s family immigrated from Egypt and settled in the Boston area.
- Mark’s various entrepreneurial ventures, which began at age 7.
- How Mark created immense value at age 15…and had his first huge business success.
- The story of Mark’s next company, VU Dream, and how it helps virtual reality companies.
- How Mark dealt with low self-esteem and tried running away from the responsibility of being his true self.
- The role of meditation, healthy eating, journaling, and other positive habits contributing to his success.
- The story behind Mark’s immensely successful podcast and unique approach to his upcoming book.
Click to Tweet
What does Transformation mean to you? We discuss that very topic on this episode of The Go-Giver Podcast. Click To Tweet
@markmetry shares his fascinating story of various #entrepreneurial ventures, which began at age 7. Click To Tweet
Discover why @markmetry believes in the power of #habits to #transform your life. Click To Tweet
- Humans 2.0 Podcast
- Feature Story on Mark in Forbes.com
- Hire Mark to Speak
- Connect with Mark on LinkedIn
- Follow Mark on Twitter
- Follow Mark on Instagram
- Humans 2.0: Create Your Own Mindset by Mark Metry (not yet released)