Is humor in the workplace really that important? And if so, what if you’re just not that funny? Or is humor really about necessarily … being funny? And can it be learned? That and more in this episode.
Interview with Drew Tarvin
- Why humor at work isn’t just a good idea…but is actually essential.
- Drew’s recognition that being effective was more important than being efficient.
- The benefits of using humor at work.
- The #1 reason people don’t use humor at work.
- The essence of inappropriate humor.
- Examples of people whose leadership ability improved once they understood and implemented humor with their team.
3 parts of the skill of humor:
- Sense of humor: Can you experience humor?
- Ability to humor: Can you create humor?
- Agency with humor: Can you apply humor?
Click to Tweet
Learn from the great @drewtarvin “The Skill of Humor” and why it’s so important to a healthy and productive workplace on this episode of The Go-Giver Podcast. Click To Tweet
A sense of humor is something everyone has. The ability to humor is something anyone can learn.~ @drewtarvin on this episode of The Go-Giver Podcast. Click To Tweet
Is humor in the workplace really that important? Only if you want to be much more productive, and more profitable. Wonderful wisdom from “Humor Engineer” @drewtarvin on this episode of The Go-Giver Podcast. Click To Tweet
- Humor That Works: The Missing Skill for Success and Happiness at Work by Andrew Tarvin
- Drew’s TEDx Talk: “The Skill of Humor”
- Hire Drew to Speak
- Connect with Drew on Facebook
- Connect with Drew on LinkedIn
- Follow Drew on Twitter
- Follow Drew on Instagram
- Drew’s YouTube channel