It’s often said that struggle is a positive. But is it really a GIFT? We’ll look at that through a fascinating discussion with Bobby Herrera on today’s episode. That and more on today’s show.
Interview with Bobby Herrera
- Bobby’s journey of struggle as a child, but with an awesome Dad, Jorge, the “Bracero.”
- The “Bus Story” that would serve as the North Star for the rest of Bobby’s life.
- Why pain, struggle, and suffering are the pathways to wisdom.
- The importance of viewing leadership as an “inside job” and how it builds trust with your team.
- The single most important question we can ask ourselves in our leadership journey.
- How Bobby used the “bus story” to transform his company into a community.
- A powerful story about choosing the hardest right over the easiest wrong.
- How to reframe the way you view struggle in your life.
Click to Tweet
#Leadership amounts to wanting more FOR our people than we want FROM them. @BobbyHerreraPG Click To Tweet
#Struggle is the most honest and revealing measure of progress toward becoming the leader you desire to be.” @BobbyHerreraPG Click To Tweet
#Humility is the secret of the wise. @BobbyHerreraPG Click To Tweet
- The Gift of Struggle: Life-Changing Lessons About Leading by Bobby Herrera
- Bobby’s Blog
- Bobby’s Speaking page
- Connect with Bobby on Facebook
- Connect with Bobby on LinkedIn
- Follow Bobby on Twitter
- Follow Bobby on Instagram
- Bobby’s YouTube channel