Despite what we’ve learned about leadership, there are still far too many leaders who don’t place a high value on developing an empowering company culture. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, April Shprintz will talk about the immense value of pouring into your people. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- The main difference between company leaders who empower and those who don’t.
- Why companies with toxic cultures are teetering on the brink of disaster every day.
- The similar quality of so many successful company leaders.
Interview with April Shprintz
- What it means to “pour into your people.”
- How someone generously poured into April’s life at a young age.
- Why problem solving is so very key to sales success.
- The day first-grader April discovered that she was “poor” and what she did about it.
- How April got her big break as a result of bringing immense value and…pouring in!
- Why people don’t leave companies—they leave a culture.
Click to Tweet
What does it mean to “pour into your people?” Find out from the amazing @AprilShprintz in this episode of The Go-Giver Podcast. #leadership Click To Tweet
“Approach everyone as if they matter, because they do.” ~@AprilShprintz #success Click To Tweet
Powerful leadership principles shared by @AprilShprintz on this episode of The Go-Giver Podcast titled, “Pouring Into Your People” #success #leadership Click To Tweet
April Shprintz’s Social Media
- Connect with April on Facebook
- Connect with April on LinkedIn
- Follow April on Twitter
- Follow April on Instagram
- April’s YouTube channel
About the Book
The Go-Giver tells the story of an ambitious young man named Joe who yearns for success. Joe is a true go-getter, though sometimes he feels as if the harder and faster he works, the further away his goals seem to be. Joe learns that shifting his focus from getting to giving — constantly and consistently creating value for others — leads to exceptional returns.
Rapidly going from national bestseller to global phenomenon, The Go-Giver has gained a devoted following with over a million copies sold. It’s utilized as a resource in major corporations to small businesses, in schools and churches, in book clubs, and more. Nearly a decade since its original publication, this timeless story continues to help its readers find fulfillment and greater success in business, in their personal lives and in their communities.