What’s the relationship between our values and our happiness? We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Brant Menswar looks at how we can go about discovering–and I mean truly discovering–what those values are.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- The difference between happiness and pleasure.
- My definition of happiness: a genuine and ongoing feeling of joy and peace of mind; the result of living congruently with one’s values.
Interview with Brant Menswar
- The meaning of “Black Sheep” values and why they are so very vital to one’s happiness.
- Brant’s background as a true… “rock star.”
- How an absolutely terrifying family situation inspired a major change in Brant’s life.
- Why you must start with your non-negotiable values.
- The lie we believe about purpose.
- How to begin identifying your black sheep values.
Click to Tweet
“Every black sheep is 100% authentically original, and it cannot be twisted or changed into something it wasn’t meant to be.” ~@BrantMenswar #blacksheep Click To Tweet
“When you discover what your non-negotiable values are, it’s the activation of those values that allows you to choose a purpose in alignment with them.” ~@BrantMenswar #blacksheep Click To Tweet
“There is a difference between ‘important’ and ‘non-negotiable.’” ~@BrantMenswar #blacksheep Click To Tweet
- Black Sheep: Unleash The Extraordinary, Awe-Inspiring, Undiscovered You by Brant Menswar
- Rock ‘N” Roll With It: Overcoming The Challenge Of Change by Brant Menswar
- Book Brant to Speak
Brant Menswar Social Media
- Connect with Brant on Facebook
- Connect with Brant on LinkedIn
- Follow Brant on Twitter
- Follow Brant on Instagram
- Brant’s Podcast
- Selling The Go-Giver Way Online Video Course
- The Go-Giver Entrepreneurs Academy
- Endless Referrals: The Go-Giver Way
- Order The Go-Giver
- Order The Go-Giver Leader
- Order The Go-Giver Influencer
- Endless Referrals: The Go-Giver Way 2-Day Workshop
- How to Post a Review