What exactly is courage? We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Shannon Ferraby desired a certain lifestyle for her family, and she desired it enough to face her fears and take the necessary steps. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- A powerful quote regarding bravery from Bran’s (Game of Thrones) Dad . . . and from my Dad!
- Why we should look fear in the eye and take action that will either destroy that fear, or at least advance our situation even if the fear still exists afterwards.
Interview with Shannon Ferraby
- The inspiring story of Kathy’s and my initial introduction to Shannon.
- Why Shannon decided, despite not having any prior experience, to go into sales, and how she learned along the way.
- The importance of keeping your commitments.
- The difference between helping people MAKE their dreams come true, and helping people LIVE their dreams come true.
- How to help someone recognize their value.
- A peek into Shannon’s new book.
Click to Tweet
Discover in this episode of The Go-Giver Podcast why Shannon Ferrably says that rather than MAKE your dreams come true you want to LIVE your dreams come true. Click To Tweet
“By helping other women believe in themselves, I wound up believing in myself again, too.” ~Shannon Ferraby #confidence Click To Tweet
“It’s believing in yourself, your abilities, and your value, and then enjoying that life you are creating right before your eyes.” ~Shannon Ferraby #confidence Click To Tweet
“I make it my mission to do whatever I can to try and break down the walls so they can be brave enough to try one more time.” ~Shannon Ferraby #bravery Click To Tweet
- Lilla Rose
- Success Unwrapped by Shannon Ferraby
- Overcoming Mediocrity: Successful Women
- Book Shannon to Speak
- Shannon’s Great Hair Inspiration
Shannon Ferraby’s Social Media
- Join Shannon’s Success Unwrapped Facebook Group
- Connect with Shanon on Facebook
- Follow Shannon on Instagram (Success Unwrapped)
- Follow Shannon on Instagram (Shannon Your Hair Hero)
- Selling The Go-Giver Way Online Video Course
- The Go-Giver Entrepreneurs Academy
- Endless Referrals: The Go-Giver Way
- Order The Go-Giver
- Order The Go-Giver Leader
- Order The Go-Giver Influencer
- Endless Referrals: The Go-Giver Way 2-Day Workshop
- How to Post a Review
About the Book
The Go-Giver tells the story of an ambitious young man named Joe who yearns for success. Joe is a true go-getter, though sometimes he feels as if the harder and faster he works, the further away his goals seem to be. Joe learns that shifting his focus from getting to giving — constantly and consistently creating value for others — leads to exceptional returns.
Rapidly going from national bestseller to global phenomenon, The Go-Giver has gained a devoted following with over a million copies sold. It’s utilized as a resource in major corporations to small businesses, in schools and churches, in book clubs, and more. Nearly a decade since its original publication, this timeless story continues to help its readers find fulfillment and greater success in business, in their personal lives and in their communities.