A famous candy maker taught us some delicious lessons about imagination. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Dr. Sofie Nubani takes us through some powerful strategies for powering up our imagination. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- The power of imagination, as explored through one of my favorite movies of all time, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
- The practically limitless power we have at our disposal when releasing our imagination.
Interview with Dr. Sofie Nubani
- Dr. Sofie’s fascinating backstory, philosophy of life, and how she defines creativity.
- An often-cited misunderstanding regarding the creative process.
- Some of the thinking styles that take us to higher creativity.
- The importance of divergent thinking (discovering many possibilities) and convergent thinking (choosing the best solution).
- Two powerful examples of creativity from Dr. Sofie’s book.
- The insightful purpose around her new project, The Circle of Creative Masters.
- The importance of laughter, and how to achieve laughter mindset.
Click to Tweet
On this episode of The Go-Giver Podcast ~ Dr. @NubaniSofie reveals how to use creative thinking to innovate and succeed. #creativity Click To Tweet
“Originality is your own unique flavor.” ~ Dr. @NubaniSofie #creativity Click To Tweet
“It doesn’t matter what discipline you are with or what field you are representing, you can always become creative within that domain.” ~ Dr. @NubaniSofie #creativity Click To Tweet
- Optimize Your Creative Mindset: Unleash the Power of Your Imagination by Sofie Nubani
Dr. Sofie Nubani’s Social Media
- Connect with Sofie on Facebook
- Connect with Sofie on LinkedIn
- Follow Sofie on Twitter
- Follow Sofie on Instagram
- Follow Optimize Your Creative Mindset on Instagram
- Selling The Go-Giver Way Online Video Course
- Go-Giver Beyond The MasterMind Retreat
- Endless Referrals: The Go-Giver Way
- Order The Go-Giver
- Order The Go-Giver Leader
- Order The Go-Giver Influencer
- Endless Referrals: The Go-Giver Way 2-Day Workshop
- How to Post a Review