Knowing our weaknesses can actually put us into a position of strength. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Likky Lavji helps us cut right through those blind spots that keep us from realizing those uncomfortable but important-to-know weaknesses. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- Successful people make a point to discover, to learn, to understand the truth.
- A powerful quote from business icon, Ray Dalio: “I believe that the biggest problem that humanity faces is an ego sensitivity to finding out whether one is right or wrong and identifying what one’s strengths and weaknesses are.”
- The three types of weaknesses and how to approach them for ultimate success.
Interview with Likky Lavji
- Why it’s important to check your own blind spots.
- Some of the blind spots and limiting beliefs people have.
- How to determine your blind spots.
- Likki’s powerful story of overcoming a childhood stutter.
- The importance of acknowledging and appreciating others in order to build trust.
- How Likki learned to develop more trust after experiencing a number of major life losses.
Click to Tweet
It was my blind spot of not receiving which prevented me from giving as well. @LikkyLavji #blindspots Click To Tweet
When you don’t acknowledge and appreciate others, trust is hard to build. @LikkyLavji #success Click To Tweet
On this episode of The Go-Giver, @LikkyLavji shares how to navigate your blind spots and overcome limiting beliefs. #beliefs #success Click To Tweet
- Free Resource: Blind Spot Assessment
- Likky’s podcast appearances
- Likky’s blog
- Hire Likky to speak
- Connect with Likky on Facebook
- Connect with Likky on LinkedIn
- Follow Likky on Twitter
- Follow Likky on Instagram
- Selling The Go-Giver Way Online Video Course
- The Go-Giver Entrepreneurs Academy
- Endless Referrals: The Go-Giver Way
- Order The Go-Giver
- Order The Go-Giver Leader
- Order The Go-Giver Influencer
- Endless Referrals: The Go-Giver Way 2-Day Workshop
- How to Post a Review
About the Book
The Go-Giver tells the story of an ambitious young man named Joe who yearns for success. Joe is a true go-getter, though sometimes he feels as if the harder and faster he works, the further away his goals seem to be. Joe learns that shifting his focus from getting to giving — constantly and consistently creating value for others — leads to exceptional returns.
Rapidly going from national bestseller to global phenomenon, The Go-Giver has gained a devoted following with over a million copies sold. It’s utilized as a resource in major corporations to small businesses, in schools and churches, in book clubs, and more. Nearly a decade since its original publication, this timeless story continues to help its readers find fulfillment and greater success in business, in their personal lives and in their communities.