The key to “having charisma” might just be exactly the opposite of what we think it is. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. Then in the second segment, I’ll share a suggestion on how to accomplish it. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- Two traditional definitions of “charisma,” along with another…that I like best.
- Why it’s not sustainable to base your success on natural charisma alone.
- An example from 19th-century England about the power of the right type of charisma.
- Why listening is a critical element of charisma.
- A powerful quote from Adam Grant’s new book, Think Again.
- The big lesson: Your level of charisma is not about you but about how you make others feel about themselves.
- The value of Feel-Good Questions in making others feel genuinely good about themselves and, as a result, about you.
- The One Key Question that’ll set you apart from practically everyone they’ve ever met.
- F-O-R-M Questions that will always be welcomed by those you’re speaking with.
Click to Tweet
What is TRULY the essence of Charisma? There’s a good chance it’s the opposite of what most people think it is. Find out on this episode of The Go-Giver Podcast. #charisma Click To Tweet
Is “Charisma” something that you either have or you don’t? The answer, as we learn in this episode of The Go-Giver Podcast, is not at all. Actually, far from it. #charisma Click To Tweet
Want to learn some surprising questions that will result in your being seen as Charismatic? Listen to this week’s episode of The Go-Giver Podcast. #charisma Click To Tweet
About the Book
The Go-Giver tells the story of an ambitious young man named Joe who yearns for success. Joe is a true go-getter, though sometimes he feels as if the harder and faster he works, the further away his goals seem to be. Joe learns that shifting his focus from getting to giving — constantly and consistently creating value for others — leads to exceptional returns.
Rapidly going from national bestseller to global phenomenon, The Go-Giver has gained a devoted following with over a million copies sold. It’s utilized as a resource in major corporations to small businesses, in schools and churches, in book clubs, and more. Nearly a decade since its original publication, this timeless story continues to help its readers find fulfillment and greater success in business, in their personal lives and in their communities.