So often the difference between victimhood and victory is a personal decision. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, you’ll meet a man I greatly admire, and who will absolutely take anyone’s excuses away, and who does it with more than a touch of magic. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- An important truth: you cannot live in victimhood AND become a victor.
- What it takes to be victorious and overcome tragic events or situations of victimhood: you must make a decision that you will not allow yourself to be defined by those events.
Interview with Mahdi Gilbert
- Why Madhi became involved in magic as a youngster.
- The magic of Madhi’s can-do attitude.
- The inside story of Madhi’s appearance on Penn & Teller’s “Fool Us.”
- How Madhi helps people feel like heroes whenever they see his magic.
- His next project: walking across America performing magic for people.
Click to Tweet
I want people to feel like heroes whenever they see my magic. ~Mahdi Gilbert, Magician #attitude Click To Tweet
Even if you don’t think you have the gas to make it down the road, just go. ~Mahdi Gilbert, Magician #motivation Click To Tweet
On this episode of The Go-Giver, magician Mahdi Gilbert reveals the secret to overcoming obstacles...through a truly magical attitude. #success Click To Tweet
- Mahdi’s appearance on Penn & Teller’s “Fool Us”
- Madhi’s Speaking page
- Connect with Mahdi on Facebook
- Mahdi’s YouTube channel
- Follow Mahdi on TikTok