What we decide to believe about ourselves is so often what we become. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Kenya Nelson Stevens will share her thoughts and wisdom on what she calls “Peaceful Prosperity.” That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- Why financial prosperity has little to do with numbers and everything to do with our thoughts, feelings, and emotions around them.
- How telling myself as a kid that I was horrible at math eventually hurt me in business.
- Why you should make a proactive study of financial prosperity and begin reprogramming those less-than-helpful beliefs about yourself.
Interview with Kenya Nelson Stevens
- Why Kenya is called an “accountant with the heart of a teacher.”
- The importance of understanding accounting principles and practices such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and more.
- Kenya’s Positive Prosperity Cycle.
- Why organization and a clear vision is such a vital part of prosperity.
- The importance of health and wellness to your prosperity.
- Why everyone has the capacity and power to prosper in every aspect of their life, regardless of their situation or background.
Click to Tweet
When we have peace, it leads to clarity, and clarity leads to prosperity. ~Kenya Nelson Stevens #peacefulprosperity Click To Tweet
The abundance of the universe is truly available for everyone. ~Kenya Nelson Stevens #abundance #peacefulprosperity Click To Tweet
Everyone has the capacity and power to prosper in every aspect of their life, regardless of their situation or background. ~Kenya Nelson Stevens #peacefulprosperity Click To Tweet
- Kenya’s wellness website
- Kenya’s Quickbooks page
- Hire Kenya to speak
- Connect with Kenya on Facebook
- Connect with Kenya on LinkedIn
- Follow Kenya on Instagram