One is never too successful to retrain their brain. We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, Frederique Murphy shows leaders all over the world how to do that very thing. And that’s what we’ll discuss. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- A surprising experience from a number of years ago: while speaking at the Million Dollar Round Table of Insurance’s international convention, I discovered that many of the very top producers had major issues with actually asking for referrals.
- The importance of developing an abundance mindset in order to overcome an unconscious belief system that keeps us from attaining success and abundance.
Interview with Frederique Murphy
- How Frederique came to devote herself to the topic of neuroscience.
- The moment she knew she was going to help others discover what she learned herself.
- The difference between the mind and the brain.
- What neuroplasticity is, and how you can make it work for your success.
- Why you must lead beyond the edge of your comfort zone.
- Three elements you must have in order to change: beliefs, attitude, and behavior.
- The power of using imagery to help your brain visualize reaching your goal.
Click to Tweet
Awareness leads to change. The more aware you are, the better equipped you are to lead your life where you want to be. @IrishSmiley #awareness Click To Tweet
Use the power of your mind to rewire your brain. @IrishSmiley #brain Click To Tweet
What is neuroplasticity, and how you can make it work for your success? @IrishSmiley #knowledge Click To Tweet
- Lead Beyond The Edge: The Bold Path to Extraordinary Results by Frederique Murphy
- Frederique’s Blog, Podcast & Speaking Page
- Connect with Frederique on Facebook
- Connect with Frederique on LinkedIn
- Follow Frederique on Twitter
- Follow Frederique on Instagram
- Follow Frederique on Pinterest
- Frederique’s YouTube channel