What does it really take … to be happy? We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, international franchisor Sarah Nuse will share wisdom from her fantastic book, Destined for Greatness. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- The idea that the pursuit of happiness is part of our human nature.
- That acting incongruently with your values makes it nearly impossible to be happy.
- A converse truth: when you’re willing to stand on principle—even turning down a business opportunity others think you’re crazy to refuse—you WILL be happier.
- Knowing that much more often than not, staying true to your principles will not be self-sacrificial but rather the best business AND financial move you could make.
Interview with Sarah Nuse
- The fascinating story of how needing to earn some extra cash in college would lead to an international business career. And how desperation can catapult you to greatness.
- The power (and necessity) of doing the uncomfortable when building a business.
- Sarah and her sister, Megan’s Shark Tank appearance…and the intrigue that transpired.
- The importance of aligning your business with who you are and who you want to be.
- Details about Sarah’s Destined for Greatness Accountability Program.
- How accountability and intentionality can help you accomplish your dreams, expand your goals, and deepen your relationships.
Click to Tweet
Soil responds to seeds, not wishes. ~ Sarah Nuse #fuelyourfire Click To Tweet
If you want to be great, you just have to be good every single day. ~ Sarah Nuse #greatness Click To Tweet
Being held accountable helps me to grow, change, and dream bigger, because I’m not alone. ~ Sarah Nuse #accountability Click To Tweet
- Destined for Greatness: Living an inspired life, from head to Tippi Toes by Sarah Nuse
- Listen to Sarah’s Podcast
- Hire Sarah to Speak
- Take Sarah’s Course
- Follow Sarah on Facebook
- Follow Sarah on Instagram